If you are a continuing UH student, follow these steps to enroll in classes each term.
Preparing for your first term at UH? Check out our Recently Admitted Students Checklist.
- Make sure your UH email "destination" is up-to-date.
We will be sending important updates about enrollment deadlines and other official notifications to your UH email address. It is very important to keep your email "destination" current.
- Get your myUH ID.
Plan your Class Schedule
- Review the Core Curriculum, if you are an undergraduate student.
- Consult with your Academic Advisor
- Check the Undergraduate Catalog or Graduate Catalog for prerequisites and course descriptions. Do not enroll in a class if you lack the required prerequisites.
- Plan your class schedule.
Complete Online Training
Mandatory Crossroads Training - Failure to complete the training by the end of the student enrollment in the first term will result in a hold being placed on your student account.
To complete the online module:
- Log in to AccessUH and click on the Student Training icon
- Click on the View Courses link
- Click on the Crossroads- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Awareness Training course link
- Complete the quiz or confirm you have completed the quiz
Enroll in Classes
Make Payment Arrangements
Note: Things to do on an Annual Basis
** Please note that all students interested in financial aid will need to apply every academic year and meet eligibility requirements to continue to receive financial assistance.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available every year to be considered for priority funding. The University of Houston school code is 003652.
- Through myUH, monitor your financial aid application status and confirm your contact information.
- Review scholarship opportunities on an annual basis.